Leveraging Your Real-Time Crime Center (January 8th)
Through this eight-hour one-day course, students will learn about topics such as:
- Breaking down the roles needed for an RTCC (Real-Time Crime Center)
- Leveraging these roles for maximum efficiency
- Developing and launching a live stream for critical planned events
- Complete overview of RTCC operations
- Adding additional value to your agency through current RTCC staff
- Layering new internal communication techniques into productivity
A link to join the online class will be sent prior to the course date to the email provided at checkout.
Availability: 30 in stock
Registering agency understands and agrees to the following:
- Payments must be made by credit card at the time of registration.
- Cancellations for any reason after the time of registration and up 14 calendar days before the course presentation will receive a refund of 50% of the total paid registration cost with credit card processing fees excluded.
- Cancellations within 13 calendar days of presentation will not receive any refunds or future credits.
- Contact us if your agency must pay only by check. Your registration is not guaranteed until you contact us and you receive a confirmation email indicating your registration(s) has been processed.